Many among us just love to hide beneath quilt or enjoy hot coffee during winters but some daring ones pack their bags and head to the place where they can challenge the freeze and enjoy the flakes of snow. Snowfall is magical. When we talk about winter holidays near Jammu, one destination that strikes our mind is PATNITOP.
Rightly said by Andy Goldsworthy "Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood"
Let's see some fun activities at Patnitop that can be performed during snowfall which will make your winters more memorable:
1. Get a sled or make a sled out of cardboard and just go for sledding.
2. Build a snowman. Roll some balls, find rocks for eyes, twigs for arms, and wrap him up warm with a hat and scarf.
3. Snowball fights are fun. Parents can show kids how to make a snowball and play with them.
4. Get creative and paint the snow. Make your winters colorful.
5. Not only snowman, but you can also make different creatures with snow and play games like who will make it more accurate and fast.
6. You can also play a Tic-tac-toe game for fun.
7. You might also build a snow fort and click a picture with your own architecture.